Was the timing of the 'Euro Soccer League' announcement an example of the type of 'cunning stunts' that will be running the 'top boy's club'? We are sure the analogy will not be lost by most viewers, particularly those of a certain age who watched TV comedies in the early nineties, 'cunning stunt' was a play on words that 'kinda lingers'.
You are here
Official Site Partners:
Useful Hammers Links:
Our original twitter account has changed from @whfdotorg to @westhamfans0
We don't have any issues with other media outlets copying and pasting elements of our articles, but do the decent thing and at least give the Org credit it deserves when doing so!
Twitter @westhamfans0 Tweet to @WesthamfansO
Active Forum Topics To Create New Forum Select More
- Tommy Anyone?
- Listen to John Motsons Words Moyes
- Farewell my fellow Orgers
- The curious incident of the team in 8th...
- More depressing news
- The end is nigh
- The Morning After The Night Before!!
- Not Happy with this Window
- Worst West Ham Eleven Ever?
- European Schedule
- Final piece of the puzzle
- Klopp going hip hip hooray
- Best West Ham on loan player
- FFP and all that jazz
- freetickets for today's game
Registered Members On Line-Excludes Casual Visitor Count
There are currently 3 users online.