Like him or loathe him you cannot begrudge David Moyes' moment of joy, the much maligned Hammers manager, often portrayed as a cartoon zombie, 'ressurected' the fettid and rotting cadava of a team that he inherited from the previous 'daddy of them all' zombie on watch Manuel Pllegrini. There were two exceptions to the bloated imbalanced squad that Moyes had to motivate and mould after taking over the club's management for the second time, his two acquisitions during the January transfer window, Jarred Bowen and Tomas Soucek.
You are here
Official Site Partners:
Useful Hammers Links:
Our original twitter account has changed from @whfdotorg to @westhamfans0
We don't have any issues with other media outlets copying and pasting elements of our articles, but do the decent thing and at least give the Org credit it deserves when doing so!
Twitter @westhamfans0 Tweet to @WesthamfansO
Active Forum Topics To Create New Forum Select More
- Tommy Anyone?
- Listen to John Motsons Words Moyes
- Farewell my fellow Orgers
- The curious incident of the team in 8th...
- More depressing news
- The end is nigh
- The Morning After The Night Before!!
- Not Happy with this Window
- Worst West Ham Eleven Ever?
- European Schedule
- Final piece of the puzzle
- Klopp going hip hip hooray
- Best West Ham on loan player
- FFP and all that jazz
- freetickets for today's game
Registered Members On Line-Excludes Casual Visitor Count
There are currently 4 users online.
- Deluded Hammer