It's All Falling Into Place-Hammers Signings Update!


Fans relentless viewing of media snippets regarding player acquisitions will become more acute as the impending opening fixtures of the Barclays Premier League loom large. West Ham, along with several other top six clubs, appear to have done next to nothing about signing players and the 'natives' are understandably getting restless!

Superhammerswerefantasticcelticwereatrocious!


Many apologies to Celtic supporters for using a headline which will bring back painful memories of THAT night against Caledonian Thistle. This afternoon they filled as many seats as they were allowed for the friendly in the Sun against old boy, David Moyes's West Ham.

Lingard's Silence Deafening!

Manchester United's announcement of Jadon Sancho's signing will be the last opportunity for Jesse Lingard to make his 'should I go, or should I go?' decision. Sancho's arrival will knock Lingard further down the pecking order at Old Trafford, limiting his already sparse chances of playing 1st team football even more.

Beware Of P/X Offerings From Liverpool

Nat Phillips is the latest Liverpool player to have been 'linked' with West Ham, the spin and rumour mill, essential elements of any tapping up process are already being put in place. You know the way it works, big club wants player from 'little' club, big club's manager publicly 'admires' player from little club, little club's player's head gets turned, big club's manager then says that he cannot discuss the destination of a player currently signed to another club.

West Ham Need A Striker, But Tammy Abraham Looks To Be Off The Table

Last season, David Moyes guided West Ham United to a superb sixth-place finish, bringing European football to the club for the coming campaign. However, throughout the season, it was abundantly clear that the Hammers need to reinforce or outright fill several areas of the pitch.

Irons Are Only 2 or 3 Short Of The Stack

With 'transfer fever fully blown around the Barclays Premier League, particularly West Ham United's rivals, Hammers fans are beginning to feel increasingly edgy as the transfer window rumbles on with apparent complete inactivity from The London Stadium.

As we have already written before, over 90% of speculated transfer deals are complete bullshit with the remaining 10% only offering around a 1 in 10 chance of having any truth in them, so essentially only around 1% of what you read eventually turns out to be true.

Irons Cruise To 3-0 Win

Watching a free streamed game should have been pleasurable, but watching Hammers only striker running around filled Reading's Jeriel Dorsett, under pressure from Issa Diop, knocked the ball into his own net from a corner to give Hammers the lead as half-time approached at the Mad Stad. It was nothing more than the Irons deserved as the team looked to have a decent run out against 'determined opposition.

Media Disrespect Irons Over Bowen 'Transfer'

Perhaps it is the current heatwave that is making Hammers fans' blood boil, or the lack of any signings, or perhaps the disrespect the media have shown to the club with their 'coverage' of Liverpool's interest in signing Jarrod bowen. They need to be reminded that despite it's owners, West Ham are a club moving forwards, thanks to their manager David Moyes.

Sound Hog Day-Sassuolo's Berardi

Sassuolo's 26 year old striker, Domenico Berardi, is the latest in an incredibly long line of forwards being 'linked' with West Ham, the source of news about this most recent supposed target is a well respected journalist. Now recently there have been so many reports from 'respected journalists' that it raises a journalistic question.

Pereira Won't 'Costa' Half Of Lingard-Better Deal?

Matheus Fellipe Costa Pereira is a 25 year old Brazilian professional footballer who plays as an attacking midfielder or right winger. Given Hammers recent 'dalliance' with exotic Brazilian midfielder/wingers in the form of Felipe Anderson, a liaison which was catastrophically unsuccessful, why are fans clambering for the club to sign another player of exactly the same ilk?

Pages

Next Fixture(s)

Subscribe to westhamfans.org RSS

©Copyright WestHamFans.org 2021